Traditional and professional martial arts training for men, women, boys, and girls
Tae Kwon Do is a Korean unarmed martial art. It is not only a way of kicking and punching; it is also a way of thinking and living. The main goal of Tae Kwon Do is to achieve total mind and body control through training.
History of Tae Kwon Do
Approximately 2,000 years ago the indigenous people of the Korean peninsula began to develop a form of combat to defend their country from tyranny and oppression. Not only a means of protection, this training was used as a tool to promote loyalty, respect, and harmonious living. Through the centuries, rigorous workouts combined with a philosophy of strength and kindness that today has become the source of inspiration and self-improvement for millions of people in over 120 nations. Now so advanced, Tae Kwon Do is featured in the Olympics, yet continues to flourish with everyday men, women, boys, and girls. Everyone is enjoying the world's most popular martial art!
Regardless of your current physical condition, age, or athletic background, Tae Kwon Do can improve your life with the following benefits:
FOR MEN & WOMEN:
● A lean, powerful, and healthy body
● Strength of character based on self-confidence
● Greater self-control, both emotionally & physically
● A sense of self-pride, accomplishment, & respect
● Agility and grace you never thought possible
● Allows the professional to reduce stress
● A non-contact, medium impact workout
● Calms the aggressive child
● Develops self-assurance in the shy child
● Teaches self-defense and control
● Improves academic skills through concentration and discipline
● Teaches children how to interact with others
For more information, please feel free to contact us or take a further look at our Frequently Asked Questions Page.